Path of Exile 1.1.0: Sacrifice of the Vaal
- Added a final encounter with Queen Atziri and her guardians in the Apex of Sacrifice.
- As you explore Wraeclast, you'll occasionally find Vaal-influenced secret corrupted areas that are indicated by a glowing, beating heart and swirling ribbons of blood.
- The Vaal civilization may have existed thousands of years ago, but it had its own form of Skill Gems.
- Added a new currency item: Vaal Orb.
- Added over 60 new boss monsters for secret corrupted areas.
- Added a new monster to Act One and Act Three: Soulless Watcher.
- Free-for-all PvP is available in the Sarn Arena.
- Added 13 new Unique Items.
- new cosmetic microtransaction skins.
Full changelog HERE.
Path of Exile 1.0 is here!
- Added the Scion, Path of Exile's prestige character class.
- Added six new world areas (in all three difficulty levels) across three new tilesets.
- Added a grand finale boss fight.
- Added eight new end-game Maps
- New Four-Month Challenge Leagues.
- New Skills.
Read the complete Patch Notes HERE.
Version 11.0.5 patch notes
- Cooldowns have been changed significantly in this patch
- You can now access the microtransaction store in-game by pressing M
- Added a consumable microtransaction - Skin Transfer
- Shadow rendering has been improved
- New content (items, effects, etc)
- Balancing changes
- Minor bugfixes
Full Changelog HERE.
0.11.2e patch launched
- Added two new cosmetic microtransactions: Iron Maiden Helmet Effect and Black Cat Pet.
- Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when pressing the up arrow while in chat.
- Fixed a pathing error in the passive skill tree - the two 8% nodes in the Primal Spirit cluster were incorrectly connected.
- Fixed bug where you couldn't stream while playing in certain aspect ratios.
- Added an error message to the streaming tab for better feedback when problems occur.
- Fixed a bug in automatic bitrate detection when streaming.
- Fixed a bug where selecting the "Auto" options for streaming quality wouldn't save in the settings.